If you’ve noticed sticking windows or drywall cracks, Epp Concrete has permanent, warranted foundation repair solutions for your settling foundation.
Epp offers underpinning solutions such as steel push piers, helical piers, plate anchors, helical tieback anchors and more. All of the foundation repair systems are made with the highest standards offering unlimited benefits including:
- Restores the structural integrity
- Increases the value of the property
- Resistant to corrosion and further settlement
- Installed year-round
- Made in the USA
- Prevents and stops settling foundations
- Repairs basement wall cracks and other foundation issues
- Designed and engineered
- Made with steel for recycling
Underpinning and Piering Solutions for Foundation Repair
- Helical and Steel Piers: Both helical and steel piers are driven deep into the soil until they reach solid bedrock. Each pier is loaded tested, then the weight of the structure is transferred onto the piers to lift the foundation back to its original position. The installation process is faster than other repair methods, and can be installed from the inside or outside of the structure.
- Plate Anchors: wall anchors are a cost-effective repair method used to stabilize bowing basement walls and retaining walls. They are beneficial because they create little disturbance to the work area.
- Helical Tiebacks: If you have bowing basement walls, helical tiebacks are used to stabilize and strengthen them. They can be installed through a small hole in the basement wall. After installation, the hole is sealed and repaired.
- Hydraulic Lift Slab Piers: Slab piers are a type of resistance piers used to support and lift concrete slab for homes and commercial buildings. They require minimal setup time using portable, vibration-free equipment. The weight of the structure is evenly distributed onto the piers. These types of piers do not rely on skin friction for support.
- Helical Anchors: Helical anchors are designed to prevent soil movement beneath the foundation due to excess groundwater around the home. They lift and support structures where tension resistance and axial compression forces are needed.